Salary: Up to £60,000 DOE
Location: West Midlands
Lead the Validation department in the testing of new products and components. This role would suit a multi-skilled Manager with extensive experience in
product Validation and compliance and involve leading a small team, reporting directly to the Engineering Manager.
• Ensure functional compliance of products against specifications and relevant
standards, through robust and repeatable test methodologies
• Ensure products meet the technical and legislative requirements laid out in industry standards including end to end requirements through to test
• Prepare and submit products for external certification, liaising directly with Notified Bodies
• Relevant degree with a minimum of 10 years of industrial experience and at least 5 years in a Test/Validation lead capacity
• Safety critical product design experience in a regulated industry
• Well-rounded engineering base including first hand experience of EMC/CE/UKCA/RF testing and compliance processes
This company is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
** If you're interested in this opportunity, please submit your CV via the link provided **
Cubiq Recruitment is recognised as a trusted supplier of permanent, contract and interim recruitment services to AI, Software ERP, Engineering, Manufacturing and Commercial sectors. Our teams of specialist recruiters operate across all core commercial engineering & technology disciplines and specialist areas.
We want to here from you
Get in touch
Our specialists team are waiting for hear from you whether you're a business looking to hire or looking for your next opportunity!