LIMS Training Lead
LIMS Training Lead
Remote - UK
£50,000 per annum + package (includes bonus & healthcare)
I am currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity to join an industry leading healthcare software company as a Training Lead; responsible for the creation, optimisation, and delivery of the training programme for their enterprise LIMS solution to their NHS customer base around the UK.
The ideal candidate will have a background in Biomedical Science or similar, and have quantifiable experience in the design and delivery of training programmes, ideally pertaining to LIMS applications or similar, but could also include middleware, laboratory analysers, or laboratory workflows.
Due to the nature of the role, some training will be delivered on-site so travel away from home (occasional overnight stays) will be required as part of the role.
- In collaboration with the client and our delivery teams, creating and maintaining the training program for end users to ensure that projects remain on schedule and aligned with the delivery plan
- Developing and delivering high-quality training content (which may be cascade – train the trainer or end user) during and post product implementation (this may be either on customer sites or through remote delivery), tailoring delivery sessions with learners’ roles within the pathology setting, managing the delivery timetable, communications, and other training administration that drive adoption of best practice use of our products
- Ensuring optimal service delivery by continuously reviewing, evaluating, and evolving course content, maintaining up-to-date policies and procedures (including on-line help files and eLearning) to ensure that all material remains current and in line with product release versions
- Evaluating software and technical release notes in line with product roadmaps and release schedules and translating these into the creation of stimulating blended learning materials and courses that are suitable for a variety of user groups
- Producing formal course evaluation and training reports to monitor implementation progress and escalating any identified risks or issues that may impact product timelines
- Continuously improving self-knowledge through consultation and knowledge sharing with internal teams such as Product, Development, Sales, and Support
- You will need to be an engaging presenter, patient and able to put people at ease to ensure that training delivery is as effective as possible and through a variety of delivery methods
- Effective with all Microsoft Applications, especially Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Teams
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to engage in clear and open interaction with a wide range of technical / clinical and non-technical / non-clinical people of varying seniority
- Practical LIMS System knowledge gained from at least 2 years in-service experience as a system user
- Excellent working knowledge of standard operating processes within a Pathology Department and their application to a Pathology Information System developed within a clerical, informatics, or clinical role
- Experience of eLearning authoring tools such as Articulate Storyline
- Experience of MadCap Flare Helpfiles Authoring software or similar
- Experience of delivering remote training delivery using Teams or similar remote platform
- Knowledge of SCORM and common LMS types, formats, and standards desirable but not essential
- A full driving licence and appropriate vehicle insured for business use
This company is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
** If you're interested in this opportunity, please submit your CV via the link provided **
Cubiq Recruitment is recognised as a trusted supplier of permanent, contract and interim recruitment services to AI, Software, ERP, Engineering, Manufacturing and Commercial sectors. Our teams of specialist recruiters operate across all core commercial engineering & technology disciplines and specialist areas.
We want to here from you
Get in touch
Our specialists team are waiting for hear from you whether you're a business looking to hire or looking for your next opportunity!