Lead Real Time Software Engineer
Senior Software Engineer
- Hybrid - Home/Office or fully remote (must be US-based)
- Permanent position
- $180,000-$200,000 base salary + benefits and market-leading package
We are proud to be working with one of the most recognisable names in autonomous driving. Pushing towards the next level of autonomy via research into object detection, collision avoidance and route planning.
The company is made up of industry leading experts. Educated at the top 20 schools in the world, and coming from tech businesses that lend to the overall knowledge-base and creativity of our truly innovative labs.
What you'll do:
Work at the forefront of AV technology, building software that is currently used in our vehicles, as well as working toward L4 autonomy and beyond.
- Work in a dedicated pod of 8, comprising of Data Science and ML Engineers - Software Engineers have the opportunity to rotate between pods, working in different disciplines
- Work across a range of research factors, such as LiDAR, RADAR, and Computer Vision
- Work with cloud computing and open source software, expanding our abilities as you research and implement new tools
- Collaborate not only on the software side, but also with colleagues from Robotics, in order to help in the development of hardware that has a huge impact on working towards safety in autonomy within our testing fleets
- Working programming experience with autonomous vehicle development (Land or Air)
- Experience in Python
- Strong experience with C/C++
- Computer Vision and Video Processing
- Strong skills in using critical thinking by logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
- Ideally; experience working with large datasets
- Experience in Deep Learning technologies
- Bachelors or higher in Computer Science, Robotics, Mechatronics or related field
What's in it for you?:
- The exciting environment of a fast paced AI technology startup.
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- On-site gym, and private gym membership
- Work with extremely talented peers and mentors
This company is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
** If you're interested in this opportunity, please submit your CV via the link provided **
Cubiq Recruitment is recognised as a trusted supplier of permanent, contract and interim recruitment services to AI, Software, ERP, Engineering, Manufacturing and Commercial sectors. Our teams of specialist recruiters operate across all core commercial engineering & technology disciplines and specialist areas.
We want to here from you
Get in touch
Our specialists team are waiting for hear from you whether you're a business looking to hire or looking for your next opportunity!