Engineering Team Leader
Engineering Team Leader
8am - 4pm Monday to Friday
Our client is a global leader in the FMCG manufacturing industry. An opportunity has arisen for an Engineering Team Leader to join the Maintenance department.
Reporting into the Engineering Manager, the Engineering Team Leader will have multi-skilled engineers, CI engineers and the production manager reporting to them.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Fault diagnosis on automated systems using laptop PC and PLC’s to resolve faults and control issues.
- Provide electrical and mechanical maintenance cover on a day to day basis on all production assets across both sites as indicated by the Engineering Maintenance Manager.
- To maintain all equipment at the Packaging Centre and at the Brewery as required to accepted standards as determined by the Company.
- To operate machinery and equipment in the engineering workshop to assist in the maintenance of Company assets to satisfactory engineering standards as determined by the Company.
- To keep maintenance and quality records as required, using paper and computerised systems as specified by the company.
- To work flexibly with all other members of the Department to ensure continuous progress towards multi-skilling or to enhance skills already learned once multi-skilling is achieved. Provide training for other members of staff on PLC’s and automated systems as required.
- Driving accountability and consistently challenging and involving the team to achieve results.
- To ensure quality and hygiene standards are maintained to internal and external accepted standards at all times, ensuring employees understand and are focussed on ensuring these standards are achieved at all times.
- To attend work outside of normal contractual hours as necessary to fulfill the needs of the role.
- To build, drive and support the engineering maintenance strategy for all assets on site ensuring plant efficiency and waste is running to target and compliance/ regulations are met.
- Apprentice trained in electrical engineering
- Experienced in fast-paced manufacturing environments.
- Experienced leading a team of engineers.
- Understanding of Lean Tools
This company is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
** If you're interested in this opportunity, please submit your CV via the link provided **
Cubiq Recruitment is recognised as a trusted supplier of permanent, contract and interim recruitment services to the aerospace, technology, and manufacturing sectors. Our teams of specialist recruiters operate across all core commercial engineering disciplines and specialist areas of aerospace engineering within Design, CAMO, LAE, Manufacturing, H&S and Facilities Management.
We want to here from you
Get in touch
Our specialists team are waiting for hear from you whether you're a business looking to hire or looking for your next opportunity!