B2 Certifying Engineer
B2 Certifying Aircraft Engineer
Humberside, Yorkshire -
Salary Dependent on Experience
Extensive Benefits Package.
Must have automatic right to work in the UK
The Company :
Combining the ability to design, build, test and certify aircraft to deliver nationwide-critical air services that covers Capability Development, Charter and Special Missions.
Duties and responsibilities
- Assisting with Line Maintenance through ongoing repairs or rectification of the current fleet of aircraft (PA31, Beech 200 & 300 series)
- Support the team tasks to ensure overall Maintenance Organisation functions.
- Removal or installation of components as required.
- Comply with environmental health and safety policies and procedures.
- Perform and document work completed as per appropriate manuals and regulations stipulate.
- Attend to additional company aircraft types as and when required.
Skills Required :
- An unrestricted UK CAA Part 66 B2 License (preferably holding PA31, Beech 200 or 300 series)
- Received training from aircraft technical school or have completed an apprenticeship within the relevant field.
- Demonstrate recent experience on either PA31, Beech 200 or 300 series.
- Flexible and capable of traveling to work at other sites to support operational demands.
- Excellent team player who displays a positive attitude towards others.
- Effective communication skills, in both written and verbal form on individual level and aircraft status.
- Own a basic set of electrical/avionics hand tools with the ability to demonstrate inventory and control of tools.
- Good IT skills
- Desirable current Human Factors Training and proof of Initial Human Factors Training, EWIS and FTS.
- Flexible and able to travel to work at other sites as required.
- Current Human Factors Training and proof of Initial Human Factors Training.
- Would also be advantageous if you currently hold a C License along with experience on Multi Engine Piston or Turbo Prop aircraft.
This company is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
** If you're interested in this opportunity, please submit your CV via the link provided **
Cubiq Recruitment is recognised as a trusted supplier of permanent, contract and interim recruitment services to the aerospace, technology, and manufacturing sectors. Our teams of specialist recruiters operate across all cores commercial engineering disciplines and specialist areas of aerospace engineering within Design, CAMO, LAE, Manufacturing, H&S and Facilities Management.
We want to here from you
Get in touch
Our specialists team are waiting for hear from you whether you're a business looking to hire or looking for your next opportunity!