Competitive Salary based on Experience.
As a Warehouse Coordinator, you will coordinate the operation of a work area within the Logistics Warehouse as specified by the Team Leader. The successful candidate will also support the Team Leader in the implementation of Company Policy and Procedure. You will achieve optimum stock turn and handling for the company.
- Ensure receipt, inspection, packing and despatch of goods is optimised.
- To build and maintain excellent working relationships with internal and external contacts.
- Develop and maintain a teamwork approach to working with colleagues.
- To identify and resolve issues of a problematic nature at onset
- To ensure the application of SAP consistent with the training received and all work instructions within your possession.
- To maintain departmental administrative systems and provide accurate documentation in order that support functions can operate efficiently.
- To support and promote continuous improvement programmes.
- Achieve set targets and objectives.
- To provide regular reports on work in progress to the Customer Logistics Manager.
- Demonstrate appropriate commercial awareness in all business activities.
- To provide necessary support to management in pursuit of overall company objectives.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to communicate with both customers and colleagues.
- A Flexible highly motivated and proactive working style.
- Ability to work on own initiative with attention to detail.
- Good organisational skills, ability to prioritise work effectively.
- Proven Experience of working in a target lead environment and delivering KPIs.
- Fully conversant with Microsoft Office, Excel and Gmail
- Full UK driving License.
- Forklift Licence
- Due to the nature of this position you will require DBS Security Clearance and be eligible for SC clearance.
- Applicants must meet any/all requirements of Export Compliance Regulations.
- Private Medical Insurance (Bupa) – single cover for employees paid by the company
- Pension: Employees are auto-enrolled into the Group UK Retirement Fund. Initially, the company contributes 6%, employee 4% basic
- Share Incentive Plan and ESOP. Annual share schemes at company discretion.
- Success Share, Discretionary Group bonus scheme (conditions apply)
- Bikes to Work (up to £3,000) (employee purchase scheme)
- Technology (employee purchase scheme)
- Mydrive (employee car purchase scheme)
- Den-Plan (employee purchase scheme)
- Health-care Cash Scheme
- Personal Accident Insurance (employee purchase scheme)
- Health Assessments
- Travel Insurance
- Financial/Legal Advice (eg, Will-writing; Lasting Power of Attorney)
We want to here from you
Get in touch
Our specialists team are waiting for hear from you whether you're a business looking to hire or looking for your next opportunity!