Training Systems Integrator
Training Systems Integrator
Welwyn Garden City
7 month contract
This position will join a team responsible for early career pilot training products.
Come be a part of a team of subject matter experts and instructional system designers to develop and maintain flight training courseware. The Training Systems Integrator position is a subject matter expert and technical writer to assist with developing and maintaining content for early career airplane pilot training materials.
This is a hybrid position that allows some telecommuting. The selected candidate will be required to perform some work onsite 1-2 days every week at Welwyn Garden City, UK.
- Provide subject matter expertise to develop ICAO, EASA ATPL/100 KSA training materials
- Collaborate with instructional systems designers and graphic designers to create training materials as a technical writer
- Review courseware, instructor materials, and supporting documentation for technical accuracy
- Analyze training requirements to provide technical content to support learning objectives, regulatory requirements, and industry resources
- Review comments and collaborate with team to reconcile conflicting inputs
- Research, document, and provide technical information to support and update established processes
Required Education, Skills, and Experience:
- 1 or more years of experience as a Pilot/Instructor with EASA APTL or Part 141
- 2 or more years of experience developing Pilot Training material
- 2 or more years of higher education
- Fluent in English
- Bachelor’s degree in aviation or education
- Experience with Quill
- Experience working with Instructional System Design methodologies
- Experience writing and editing training materials or technical documentation
- Experience writing and developing online training modules
This position is located in a location that does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Occasional travel (10%) may be required in support of the program and customer.
This company is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
** If you're interested in this opportunity, please submit your CV via the link provided **
Cubiq Recruitment is recognised as a trusted supplier of permanent, contract and interim recruitment services to AI, Software ERP, Engineering, Manufacturing and Commercial sectors. Our teams of specialist recruiters operate across all core commercial engineering & technology disciplines and specialist areas.
We want to here from you
Get in touch
Our specialists team are waiting for hear from you whether you're a business looking to hire or looking for your next opportunity!