Technical Product Trainer (Marine)
Engineering & Manufacturing
£45,000 but an OTE in excess of £60,000
Cubiq Recruitment are currently engaged on an exclusive basis with a pioneering Engineering Services and Manufacturing organisation, who have been at the forefront of their industry for over 50 years.
Our client, who are extremely cash rich, with zero debt in the business, currently employ more than 300 staff in 6 regional locations. This forward-thinking organisation puts all their efforts into designing, building, testing, installing, and supporting ground-breaking products and services.
Due to a huge growth plan, the company are currently recruiting across several departments. One of the key vacancies they’re searching for is for an experienced Customer Product Trainer who will train customers and in-house members of staff on how each product within the range works.
Cubiq Recruitment are currently searching for an experienced Technical Product Trainer who can design, develop and deliver customer and in-house training courses, workshops and other learning initiatives/activities relating to the use of the product equipment, with the primary aims of meeting customer requirements and promoting the effective use of the product range. The successful person will also actively contribute towards the achievement of a profitable revenue stream for the Customer Training function.
The successful Customer Product Trainer will have the following duties and responsibilities;
- To design and deliver customer and in-house training courses factoring the audience’s requirements, considering the trainees skill and knowledge base and the level of complexity of training needed. This could involve delivery face to face at the Plymouth training facility, regional offices, customer offices or via WebEx or through an e-learning environment.
- To prepare the training environment and configure the systems and simulators prior to a training session and to assist the Training Coordinator, when necessary, in the collation of material for that course.
- To provide guidance and support to the regional office trainers and to set the standards they must follow in terms of course material, delivery, practicals, examination standards, etc.
- To use the Learning Management System (LMS) as a means of controlling the issue of training material, planning of courses, reserving of training resources, issuing of certificates, etc.
- To develop, maintain and produce regular reports through the LMS (Learning Management System) and other ways, which track and monitor course development, participant feedback, training course statistics, pass rates/examination grades, etc and to communicate trends and patterns to the Director and to share free format feedback from training events with the Global Business Managers and Sales Teams that gives insight on customer projects, sales opportunities and general market intelligence/information.
- To develop and deliver other customer learning events such as workshops, demonstrations and ‘lunch and learn’ sessions at our clients facilities and customer sites in the UK and internationally.
- To adopt and maintain trainer and student accreditation schemes and then to utilise these schemes/frameworks to assess and grade trainer and trainees utilising face to face observation, written tests/examinations, and continued/regular assessment techniques
- To establish and maintain strong working relationships with internal staff across the international Regional offices in particular those responsible for training coordination, Systems Test, Engineering, Sales, and Customer Support promoting a collaborative working style and to ensure a unified standard of and approach to training across the group
How to Apply
To apply, send your updated CV through to this advert along with any supporting documentation or covering letters you may think suitable.
We want to here from you
Get in touch
Our specialists team are waiting for hear from you whether you're a business looking to hire or looking for your next opportunity!