Software Engineer - Simulation Paris
Senior Software Engineer (Simulation)
€60,000 - €90,000
Our client is one of the most exciting start-up prospects in Paris at the moment and are looking to expand their team with a senior software engineer. They are leading the way with cutting-edge artificial intelligence solutions in areas of deep learning and reinforcement learning across research and development.
Partnering with the likes of Nvidia and Google, they are set to be growing powerhouse moving forwards and this is an excellent opportunity to get in at an earlier stage. Although they are a start-up, they have multiple offices around the world and a growing established team at London that you could be a significant part of.
As a Senior software engineer you will live and breathe software development and deployment practices with a passion for problem solving. Working alongside high calibre engineers and researchers, you will work together to develop start of the art software and solutions to artificial intelligence problems.
The Senior Software Engineer - Simulation must accomplish the following:
- Creating and enhancing in-house simulation tools
- Executing efficient and scalable computing techniques
- Ensuring proper testing coverage through unit and integration tests
- Crafting software libraries with an emphasis on quality, maintainability, and modularity
- Collaborating with the research and engineering teams.
- Degree in computer science or equivalent
- Creative problem solving, starting from first principles
- Strong knowledge of OOP, SOLID principles and design patterns
- Strong knowledge of algorithmic thinking and data structures
- Cross-functional ability to experiment, simulate and analyse data
- Ensuring high-quality deliverables with extensive testing from Unit Tests to E2E tests
- Experience with profiling tools (GPU, CPU, Memory, Garbage Collection)
- Strong communication skills
Nice to Have
- Strong knowledge in modern C++ (C++17, C++20) or strong willingness to learn
- Basic knowledge of machine learning and reinforcement learning
- Experience in contributing, maintaining and/or building open-source projects
- Experience in parallel and high-performance computing
- Experience in TDD, BDD and/or DDD is a plus
If this sounds of interest, please apply to the link attached.
0161 214 3842
This company is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
** If you're interested in this opportunity, please submit your CV via the link provided **
Cubiq Recruitment is recognised as a trusted supplier of permanent, contract and interim recruitment services to AI, Software ERP, Engineering, Manufacturing and Commercial sectors. Our teams of specialist recruiters operate across all core commercial engineering & technology disciplines and specialist areas.
We want to here from you
Get in touch
Our specialists team are waiting for hear from you whether you're a business looking to hire or looking for your next opportunity!