Service and Repair Engineer
Service and Repair Technician
Engineering & Manufacturing
£34,000 to £38,000 depending on relevant experience.
Cubiq Recruitment are currently engaged on an exclusive basis with a pioneering Engineering Services and Manufacturing organisation, who have been at the forefront of their industry for over 50 years.
Our client, who are extremely cash rich, with zero debt in the business, currently employ more than 300 staff in 6 regional locations. This forward-thinking organisation puts all their efforts into designing, building, testing, installing, and supporting ground-breaking products and services.
Due to a huge growth plan, the company are currently recruiting across several departments. One of those position is a Service and Repair Technician.
The successful Service and Repair Technician should expect to carry out the following tasks and procedures;
- To carry out testing, adjustment and repair, if necessary, of PCBs, chassis and final assembly level of the company products as prioritised by customer demand.
- To be able to provide repair quotations liaising with sales administration/customer.
- To have sufficient operational knowledge of the ERP system to satisfy the Repair Department’s activities.
- To assist, when required, other Repair Technicians in the completion of their tasks.
- To highlight any specification or design error to either the engineer responsible or relevant supervisor and rectify if possible.
- To provide support in the absence of the Repair Co-ordinator when requested.
- To understand, always observe and apply a ‘safety first’ approach, complying with company policies, procedures and practices relating to Occupational Health and Safety.
The successful Service and Repair Technician should have a HNC or equivalent in Electrical / Electronics. They should also have the ability to read and interpret technical data, i.e. engineering drawings, circuit diagrams, assembly drawings etc.
How to Apply
To apply, send your updated CV through to this advert along with any supporting documentation or covering letters you may think suitable.
We want to here from you
Get in touch
Our specialists team are waiting for hear from you whether you're a business looking to hire or looking for your next opportunity!