Senior Gameplay Programmer
Senior Gameplay Programmer - Work on an Unannounced AAA Title - C++ - Remote/Hybrid
£40,000 - £60,000
Are you a seasoned game developer with a passion for pushing gameplay boundaries? Do you want to take ownership of features and work closely with the design team to create thrilling gameplay mechanics for an unannounced AAA title for PS4 and PS5, Xbox One and Series X, Switch, and PC? If so, we want to hear from you!
As a Senior Gameplay Programmer, you'll work with a dynamic and fast-growing games studio, collaborating with the wider team to plan and deliver the game. You'll have the opportunity to share in their collective passion for storytelling and innovation, and push gameplay boundaries to create an unforgettable experience for players.
- Use your expert knowledge of C/C++ and technical design to write, design, and deliver supporting gameplay systems for camera movement, NPC, player character, and general game logic (C++/blueprint/scripts).
- Bring your experience in shipping at least 1 AAA title from concept, design to delivery (full development cycle) to the team.
- Utilize your strong 3D maths skills to optimize gameplay systems to meet performance requirements.
- Work on implementing gameplay features or systems and develop in a proprietary engine or in Unreal.
- Push gameplay boundaries and be able to explain your systems to other disciplines.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related Technical Degree.
- Significant experience in making video games.
- Proficiency in C/C++, technical design, 3D maths, and debugging unfamiliar code.
- Experience in Unreal Engine and online gameplay mechanics will be highly favored.
At our company, we value work/life balance and diversity. We offer flexible working hours, lunch hours, discretionary bonuses, state-of-the-art office equipment, regular team lunches and socials, and a focus on building great games while maintaining a healthy work-life balance for our team and their families. Full remote working is available during COVID, with a blend of working from home and in-studio expected post-COVID.
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to join a creative and passionate team. Apply now and let's work together to Raise the Game!
This company is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
** If you're interested in this opportunity, please submit your CV via the link provided **
Cubiq Recruitment is recognised as a trusted supplier of permanent, contract and interim recruitment services to AI, Software ERP, Engineering, Manufacturing and Commercial sectors. Our teams of specialist recruiters operate across all core commercial engineering & technology disciplines and specialist areas.
We want to here from you
Get in touch
Our specialists team are waiting for hear from you whether you're a business looking to hire or looking for your next opportunity!