Project Manager (Development)
Engineering & Manufacturing
£45,000 to £60,000 depending on relevant experience.
Cubiq Recruitment are currently engaged on an exclusive basis with a pioneering Engineering Services and Manufacturing organisation, who have been at the forefront of their industry for over 50 years.
Our client, who are extremely cash rich, with zero debt in the business, currently employ more than 300 staff in 6 regional locations. This forward-thinking organisation puts all their efforts into designing, building, testing, installing, and supporting ground-breaking products and services.
Due to a huge growth plan, the company are currently recruiting across several departments. One of the key vacancies they’re looking to fill is an experience Project Manager.
Cubiq Recruitment are currently searching for an experienced Project Manager to join our clients busy Project Management function. The role will primarily be responsible for successful execution of engineering projects against specified objectives on time, on budget and to specification whilst following and evolving internal company processes for project delivery. Applying candidates should hold a formal Project Management qualification (Prince2 or APM etc)
The successful Project Managers duties and responsibilities are;
- Deliver development Projects on time, on budget and to specification ensuring Projects are properly planned, resourced, and executed, monitoring costs against the project plan and raising any deviations with management.
- Create, maintain, and share a project plan that documents key milestones, tasks, processes and risks throughout the development that leads to delivery of the system on time and on budget.
- Ensure that comprehensive, reviewed project specifications and designs are produced that identify and document the functional requirements and performance characteristics of the system, using expert resources across the company where appropriate.
- Control project related risks by identifying, documenting, assessing and mitigating them where possible, raising them to senior management where appropriate.
- Coordinate closely with internal engineering development teams, such as software and hardware groups to ensure projects are resourced correctly.
- Undertake project closeout reviews to gather lessons learned that can be fed back into improvements in processes and procedures.
How to Apply
To apply, send your updated CV through to this advert along with any supporting documentation or covering letters you may think suitable.
We want to here from you
Get in touch
Our specialists team are waiting for hear from you whether you're a business looking to hire or looking for your next opportunity!