Production Support Engineer
Production Support Engineer
The ideal Production Support Engineer will support the production team in the continued manufacture of existing products, including being the first point of contact for production issues, general test procedures/methods, test fixtures and problem solving. The role holder will support the Engineering department, assisting with the testing of new designs, working closely with the New Product Introduction (NPI) team and Quality Engineers to ensure design for manufacture and design for test best practice is adopted on new designs.
- Act as First Point Of Contact for all production issues and communication bridge between Production and Engineering design teams.
- Own / maintain all Test Equipment held within the NPI Production Engineering department
- Writing/updating Test Procedures
- Identifying Technical Change, Troubleshooting/investigating issues and managing change through to resolution
- Working closely with the quality team to proactively identify, raise and resolve quality issues with products, production procedures and product test jigs/equipment
- Support and resolve issues resulting from Production Test, Purchasing/Supply, Manufacturing, customer support and Engineering
- Implement engineering changes resulting from NPI phase and Production, consulting design authority and all other required stakeholders.
- Use of Quality tools: 8D, Root cause analysis, 5y’s, etc.
- Interrogating Schematics
- Reviewing BOM’s
- Working with ERP system
- Communicating well with all areas of the business
- Proven track record of diagnostic fault finding down to component level Analogue and digital electronic hardware design
- Analogue and digital electronic hardware design
- Focus on lean / waste reduction
- Design for Test/Manufacture (DFT, DFM)
- New Product Introduction (NPI) Continuous Improvement
This company is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
** If you're interested in this opportunity, please submit your CV via the link provided or directly to email@example.com**
Cubiq Recruitment is recognised as a trusted supplier of permanent, contract and interim recruitment services to AI, Software ERP, Engineering, Manufacturing and Commercial sectors. Our teams of specialist recruiters operate across all core commercial engineering & technology disciplines and specialist areas.
We want to here from you
Get in touch
Our specialists team are waiting for hear from you whether you're a business looking to hire or looking for your next opportunity!