International Security Background Screening Specialist
Security Administrator/Background Screening Specialist
Hounslow, Middlesex & Some Hybrid Working **
*12 Month Initial Contract *
**Hourly Rate DOE.
- Our client is looking to appoint a Security Administrator/Background Screening Specialist, on an initial 12-month contract – based in Hounslow, Middlesex (but with Hybrid working options).
Role Responsibilities :
- Designs, develops, implements and maintains organizational policies, programs, processes and procedures for the purpose of safeguarding people, property, information and the safety environment while ensuring compliance with applicable governments and company security and fire protection regulations across multiple and complex international jurisdictions.
- Integrates security risk management solutions to enable successful business outcomes. Prepares for and responds to emergencies and crises. Conducts investigations and compliance-based audits and reviews consistent with International and enterprise standards.
- Consults, advises, instructs, and applies technical expertise to management and cross-functional teams in strategic, tactical, operational, and business planning activities. Engages with national and local law enforcement, security, and intelligence agencies to develop mutually beneficial working relationships and for information exchange. Demonstrates discretion and situational awareness of secure and fire protection matters across multiple international jurisdictions.
- Responsibilities require application of enterprise-wide security and protection service direction within the legislative autonomy of country/multiple country/regional/or cross international locations.
This company is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
** If you're interested in this opportunity, please submit your CV via the link provided **
Cubiq Recruitment is recognised as a trusted supplier of permanent, contract and interim recruitment services to the aerospace, technology, and manufacturing sectors. Our teams of specialist recruiters operate across all cores commercial engineering disciplines and specialist areas of aerospace engineering within Design, CAMO, LAE, Manufacturing, H&S and Facilities Management.
We want to here from you
Get in touch
Our specialists team are waiting for hear from you whether you're a business looking to hire or looking for your next opportunity!