Interim Project Manager
Interim Project Manager 12 Months
Salary: Up to £70,000 DOE
Department: Projects Delivery Team
One of our key clients - A family owned Engineering and Manufacturing business based in Yateley are on the lookout for a Interim Project Manager to cover maternity leave for 12 months.
The Project Manager will sit in the projects delivery team and will deliver bespoke engineering solutions to customers on time, on budget and to specification whilst following internal company processes for project delivery, complying with required standards and observing customer specific documentation and communication needs..
What you will be doing in this role:
- Deliver custom development Projects on time, on budget and to specification ensuring Projects are properly planned, resourced and executed, assisting with NRE estimations, monitoring costs against the project plan and raising any deviations with management
- Assist with Project justification by gathering and reviewing preliminary information for the development collected from various internal and external stakeholders such as customers, GBM’s and Engineers.
- Create, maintain and share a project plan that documents key milestones, tasks, processes and risks throughout the development that leads to delivery of the system on time and on budget.
- Ensure that comprehensive, reviewed project specifications and designs are produced that identify and document the functional requirements and performance characteristics of the system, using expert resources across the company where appropriate.
- Control project related risks by identifying, documenting, assessing and mitigating them where possible, raising them to senior management where appropriate.
- Ensure that all work is carried out in compliance with internal and external customer standards and procedures.
- Lead and participate in internal and external gateway reviews, ensuring that all actions are recorded and completed in a timely manner.
- Deliver timely and thorough targeted communication to all those with a direct and indirect interest including internal and external stakeholders.
- Undertake project closeout reviews to gather lessons learned that can be fed back into improvements in processes and procedures.
- Assist and advise senior management to understand critical project issues and make decisions where required.
- Proven Project Management expertise including direct customer liaison and internal departmental co-ordination / delivery.
- Proven ability to deliver results through others.
- Proven experience of liaising directly with all levels of seniority both internally and externally to a business
- Proven experience of liaising directly with customers and delivering the highest possible levels of customer service
- Excellent planning and organising including work scheduling, prioritising and multi-tasking
Degree level BSc/BEng or equivalent in engineering or similar discipline
APM PMG, PRINCE 2, or similar project management certification
This company is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
** If you're interested in this opportunity, please submit your CV via the link provided **
Cubiq Recruitment is recognised as a trusted supplier of permanent, contract and interim recruitment services to AI, Software ERP, Engineering, Manufacturing and Commercial sectors. Our teams of specialist recruiters operate across all core commercial engineering & technology disciplines and specialist areas.
We want to here from you
Get in touch
Our specialists team are waiting for hear from you whether you're a business looking to hire or looking for your next opportunity!