Infor LN Administrator
Infor LN Administrator
CHF 80,000-CHF 110,000 (Depending on Experience)
St Gallen, Switzerland
Hybrid/ Remote working offered
NO VISA SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE / MUST HAVE SUITABLE RIGHT TO WORK
I am working with a renowned global manufacturer based in Switzerland serving customers worldwide. As part of their continued growth, they are seeking a skilled professional to join their Business Operations Team as they expand their operations.
This role is ideal for an experienced ERP Administrator who is looking for an opportunity to be part of a fantastic collaborative team and work culture. The company offers competitive compensation packages, flexible working arrangements, including home office options, and other fantastic benefits.
- Contribute to implementing solution approaches within the ERP and data warehouse environment
- Assist in defining innovative solutions and oversee their rollout process
- Drive digitalization and optimization of operational processes
- Continuously enhance the ERP system
- Engage in ERP projects and actively participate in upgrades to new versions or migration to cloud-based platforms
- Perform error analysis and provide third-level support for issue resolution
- Integrate and support project managers during ERP rollouts
- Successful completion of studies in business administration, business informatics, or related fields.
- Substantial expertise in ERP systems, particularly Infor LN or Baan
- Proficiency in working with databases and SQL
- Understanding of trade, logistics, finance, and production domains.
- Effective communication skills combined with a practical mindset.
- Good level of English language.
If you are a skilled ERP professional with expertise in Infor LN and are looking for an opportunity to contribute to a globally recognized company's growth, we would love to hear from you.
This company is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
** If you're interested in this opportunity, please submit your CV via the link provided **
Cubiq Recruitment is recognised as a trusted supplier of permanent, contract and interim recruitment services to AI, Software ERP, Engineering, Manufacturing and Commercial sectors. Our teams of specialist recruiters operate across all core commercial engineering & technology disciplines and specialist areas.
We want to here from you
Get in touch
Our specialists team are waiting for hear from you whether you're a business looking to hire or looking for your next opportunity!