Head Of Field Service Management
HEAD OF FIELD SERVICE MANAGEMENT OPPORTUNITY
- HYBRID/HOME OFFICE APPROACH
- €80,000 - €120,000 PER YEAR (Depending on Experience)
- PERMANENT ROLE
- OFFICES BASED IN GERMANY, AUSTRIA AND SWITZERLAND
- NO VISA SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE / MUST HAVE SUITABLE DACH REGION RIGHT TO WORK
I am working exclusively with an award-winning IFS Company who are going through a really exciting phase of company growth and projects. They are a global IFS Partner who are building and advancing their German and DACH region team.
They are searching for a Head of FSM/Service Management who will have a senior role collaborating with the development of German and DACH region projects focusing mainly on implementing IFS Cloud and IFS FSM. You will work on several projects with your project team to ensure the clients have a successful implementation. A lot of this position is involving strategic planning and the development of your FSM team.
This opportunity would suit someone who is looking for a long term career in Germany! The role offered will be challenging, varied and rewarding with opportunities to work on global projects if international work is interesting to you.
They are offering brilliant packages, flexible working, home office and defined career growth. Because they are an IFS Partner, they are providing the most up to date and advanced training and support to all of their colleagues to ensure you are as informed as possible about the product.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience working in service management related solutions e.g. Planning and Despatching, IoT and data-based scenarios
- Experience of IT and FSM/CRM solutions
- Excited by new technologies and trends
- Ability to work in a team and strong communication skills
- Willingness to travel nationally and internationally when required for the projects (you will be aware of any travel requirements with plenty of notice)
- Fluent in German and English.
This company is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
** If you're interested in this opportunity, please submit your CV via the link provided **
Cubiq Recruitment is recognised as a trusted supplier of permanent, contract and interim recruitment services to the aerospace, technology and manufacturing sectors. Our teams of specialist recruiters operate across all core commercial engineering disciplines and specialist areas of aerospace engineering within Design, CAMO, LAE, Manufacturing, H&S and Facilities Management.
We want to here from you
Get in touch
Our specialists team are waiting for hear from you whether you're a business looking to hire or looking for your next opportunity!