£40,000 - £60,000
Hybrid Role Manchester area / Remote
Unlock your full potential as a graphics programming expert and join a team of industry leaders in the gaming world.
As a Senior Graphics Programmer, you will spearhead the development of the latest and greatest graphics technology and play a pivotal role in bringing top-notch AAA titles to life on multiple platforms. Don't miss this opportunity to take your skills to new heights and make a significant impact on the gaming industry
Your responsibilities will include:
- Owning the rendering and frame rate, visual aesthetic, and smoothing out glitches and errors on the graphics pipeline
- Collaborating with the lead and the wider team on planning and delivery
- Staying up-to-date with advancements in game graphics and sharing that knowledge with the team
To be considered for the position, you should have:
- Significant experience making video games
- Expertise in UE4 rendering and graphics
- C++ experience
- Experience in real-time game content pipeline and tools
- We're looking for a programmer experienced in debugging, optimizing graphics, and using HLSL. Knowledge of DirectX 12, HDR, PBR, and different rendering techniques is required.
- Familiarity with multiple graphics libraries and experience developing for different hardware platforms is also needed.
- Additionally, experience with console development and porting is a plus.
Are you tired of rigid schedules and lack of work-life balance? Look no further! They offer the ultimate flexibility with flexible working hours and lunch breaks, giving you the freedom to create your own schedule. And that's not all! They also offer discretionary bonuses, state-of-the-art office equipment, and regular team lunches and socials (when COVID restrictions allow) to foster a positive and enjoyable work environment. Plus, they believe in no crunch culture and give you the gift of a Christmas closing. Join their team and experience the perfect balance between work and life.
This company is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
** If you're interested in this opportunity, please submit your CV via the link provided **
Cubiq Recruitment is recognised as a trusted supplier of permanent, contract and interim recruitment services to AI, Software ERP, Engineering, Manufacturing and Commercial sectors. Our teams of specialist recruiters operate across all core commercial engineering & technology disciplines and specialist areas.
We want to here from you
Get in touch
Our specialists team are waiting for hear from you whether you're a business looking to hire or looking for your next opportunity!