Functional Safety Engineer
Functional Safety Engineer
Salary: £65,000 - £85,000 DOE
Department: EV Department
Part of one of the world’s leading propulsion and control systems provider. The company mission is the design, development and production of power electronics systems and components at the forefront of the automotive electric vehicles, rail, and renewable energy sectors.
The Functional Safety Engineer will be working in the EV team and will be responsible for providing functional safety related support to company projects, including design, management, consulting and training
What you will be doing in this role:
- Plan the development route of motor controller functional safety technology, according to industry development trends and customer needs
- Lead the analysis of functional safety, as well as system architecture design, formulation of system safety strategies, technical support and functional safety technical review of project progress
- Lead the decomposition of functional safety system requirements, and guide the functional safety development team to complete software and hardware requirements analysis, FMEDA, FMEA, FTA and other related work
- Formulate functional safety plans, organize and carry out relevant functional safety activities, according to the requirements of ISO26262 standard
- Guide the functional safety team to write corresponding documents in development stages, review the output, and establish a functional safety document system
- Benchmark industry requirements and development trends, lead the construction of the functional safety development system, and establish and improve the team's new talent training mechanism
Join our team and be part of an exciting journey in pushing the boundaries of power electronics. Apply now and contribute your expertise to our innovative projects!
This company is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
** If you're interested in this opportunity, please submit your CV via the link provided **
Cubiq Recruitment is recognised as a trusted supplier of permanent, contract and interim recruitment services to AI, Software ERP, Engineering, Manufacturing and Commercial sectors. Our teams of specialist recruiters operate across all core commercial engineering & technology disciplines and specialist areas.
We want to here from you
Get in touch
Our specialists team are waiting for hear from you whether you're a business looking to hire or looking for your next opportunity!