€50,000- €75,000 (Depending on Experience)
HYBRID WORKING OFFERED
NO VISA SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE / MUST HAVE SUITABLE RIGHT TO WORK
We are working with a leading NetSuite partner specialising in providing innovative, cloud-based ERP solutions tailored to the unique needs of ambitious food companies. Their comprehensive suite of services includes ERP, CRM, BI, eCommerce, HRM, and SCM, all designed to help businesses streamline their operations, drive growth, and stay ahead of the competition.
- Examine financial and logistics processes to identify clients' precise information requirements and tailor the system accordingly, in close collaboration with team members.
- Generate functional specifications for distinct customer needs, ensuring a smooth and customised system configuration.
- Oversee progress in system developments, assess enhancements, and ensure their effective implementation.
- Conduct training sessions for key users, take the lead in client interactions, and empower clients to independently utilise the system.
- Regularly communicate with clients, providing updates on the most recent features and functionalities to promote ongoing enhancements.
- University degree or equivalent qualification in Financial, Logistics, or Business Administration.
- 2+ years of professional experience with ERP Solutions/Systems (preferably in the food and beverage sector, but not essential)
- Dedication to ensuring impeccable service and project results
- Understanding of financial and logistics procedures
- Coach and support junior colleagues to help them excel in their positions.
- High level of Dutch language (spoken and written)
If you are a dedicated and talented ERP Consultant with a good knowledge of finance and logistics, we encourage you to apply for this thrilling opportunity. Join our client and make a significant contribution to the success of their diverse customer-base by delivering innovative NetSuite solutions customiSed to meet their unique business requirements.
This company is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
** If you're interested in this opportunity, please submit your CV via the link provided **
Cubiq Recruitment is recognised as a trusted supplier of permanent, contract and interim recruitment services to AI, Software ERP, Engineering, Manufacturing and Commercial sectors. Our teams of specialist recruiters operate across all core commercial engineering & technology disciplines and specialist areas.
We want to here from you
Get in touch
Our specialists team are waiting for hear from you whether you're a business looking to hire or looking for your next opportunity!