Environmental Health and Safety Specialist (EHS Specialist)
Environmental Health and Safety Specialist
9 month with high likelihood of extension
£30-35 per hour (37.5 hour working week)
Responsibilities will include day-to-day EHS support for risk assessment, EHS procedures, communications, EHS inspections, induction training, EHS observations, emergency procedures, accident investigation, and environmental compliance and sustainability. This role will work closely with the rest of the regional EHS team.
The candidate will have a qualification in environment, health and safety, preferably to degree/diploma level, ideally previously holding a health and safety role within this environment.
- The purpose of this role will be to provide practical support to management and employees to enable the company to achieve a high standard of EHS performance.
- Prepares compliance and technical reports to meet Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) regulatory requirements.
- Acts as primary site collaborate with regulatory agencies. Prepares and submits permit applications.
- Performs program reviews, investigates incidents and provides corrective action to prevent re occurrence of incidents.
- Evaluates workplace hazards. Provides input to new business opportunities and facilities projects to ensure compliance.
- Conducts education and training to support regulatory and business requirements.
- Evaluates impact of new regulations on company operations.
- Reviews vendor, contractor and supplier activities for EHS compliance for site processes and program goals.
- The role will cover the Bristol, Westminster
- Responsibilities will include day-to-day EHS support for risk assessment, EHS procedures, communications, EHS inspections, induction training, EHS observations, Emergency procedures, accident investigations, and environmental compliance and sustainability.
- This role will work closely with the rest of the regional EHS team. This company is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
** If you're interested in this opportunity, please submit your CV via the link provided **
Cubiq Recruitment is recognised as a trusted supplier of permanent, contract and interim recruitment services to AI, Software ERP, Engineering, Manufacturing and Commercial sectors. Our teams of specialist recruiters operate across all core commercial engineering & technology disciplines and specialist areas.
We want to here from you
Get in touch
Our specialists team are waiting for hear from you whether you're a business looking to hire or looking for your next opportunity!