West Berkshire, UK
Hybrid (3 days onsite)
Full time and Permanent
A specialist automotive components manufacturer require a number of Demand Planners to establish a Demand Planning function and support the future growth of the organisation.
About the role
This is a great opportunity for individuals with solid demand planning experience to shape the future of the business through establishing a Demand Planning function in line with business strategy objectives. Working closely with the Commercial and Supply Planning teams, the focus will be to create and maintain a 24 month rolling spares forecast and integrate this with other demand streams to provide a complete view of customer needs.
These roles are pivotal in ensuring alignment of long-term strategic growth plans for the business and our operational capabilities, and will interface with a cross section of departments within the business including the Commercial, Operations and Planning managers, Integrated Business Planning leaders and other senior managers / directors.
We are looking for candidates that have:
- A minimum of three years’ experience within supply chain – specifically in demand planning or a very closely related discipline. (More senior roles will require significant depth of experience).
- Good understanding of commercial and manufacturing operations.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels of business.
- Understanding and application of commercial and operations management to identify solutions.
- Motivation to persistently pursue and achieve results.
- Previous experience within an IBP or S&OP business environment.
- Good Office 365 skills including expert knowledge of Excel (including VBA).
- Working knowledge of ERP and statistical forecasting tools Please note, applicants must have UK citizenship, Indefinite Leave to Remain or Settled Status to be considered for this role.
This company is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
** If you're interested in this opportunity, please submit your CV via the link provided **
Cubiq Recruitment is recognised as a trusted supplier of permanent, contract and interim recruitment services to AI, Software ERP, Engineering, Manufacturing and Commercial sectors. Our teams of specialist recruiters operate across all core commercial engineering & technology disciplines and specialist areas.
We want to here from you
Get in touch
Our specialists team are waiting for hear from you whether you're a business looking to hire or looking for your next opportunity!