Defence Sales Manager
Defence Sales Manager
Location – Oxford Airport
Salary DOE – Excellent benefits package
Cubiq Recruitment are hiring for a Defence Sales Manager on behalf of the UK's leading supplier of commercial, military and emergency medical helicopters.
The Defence Sales Manager will report directly to the Sales & Marketing Director. The successful applicant will work as part of the wider team to identify, secure and contract defence sales opportunities in-line with the business objectives of the company.
- Executing the sales & marketing strategy & targets for the UK & Ireland region, in conjunction with the local and wider business strategies
- Ensuring that the business is well represented within the UK and Ireland customer base, across the defence segment
- Create a pan-Defence network to engage with the relevant aviation customers and develop an expert level of understanding of their challenges and requirements
- Placing Customer Satisfactions at the heart of everything we do when supporting our customers
- Representing the Voice of the Customer within the Business, ensuring that operations, products and services are aligned to the above
Knowledge and Skills
- Either; ex UK Military with experience of Joint Helicopter Command, MoD, or DE&S and front line aviation expertise in any of the single Services. Or previous Defence sales experience
- Languages: Fluent In English. French &/or German are an advantage
- Experience in Marketing and/or Business Development
Education, Qualifications or Training
- Good secondary education
- IT literacy: Must be capable of efficiently using MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google suite
- University/degree qualification – Sales, Marketing, Business or Aerospace related
- Must be open to training with any new IT tool necessary in this function – such as CRM tools
- It is essential to have the ability to relate readily to potential customers and to be highly persuasive in advocating the advantages of the companies products
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, and an excellent communicator at all levels
- Highly presentable at all times, and ability to maintain professional
- Flexibility to react positively to customer requirements efficiently
- Due to the nature of this position you will require DBS Security Clearance and be eligible for SC clearance.
- Applicants must meet any/all requirements of Export Compliance Regulations.
- Position requires occasional travel.
We want to here from you
Get in touch
Our specialists team are waiting for hear from you whether you're a business looking to hire or looking for your next opportunity!