CSM / MRO Administrator
- Liaise with the Material Management department on a daily basis to progress any spare parts orders
- Report any delays to orders which may impact maintenance completion date
- Assist with monitoring of the parts ordering database to ensure minimum open orders
- To assist with the preparation of Customer KPI reports as required
- General administrative support to Customer Support Managers
- Interaction and support to the MRO admin team as required
Knowledge and Skills
- Must have high computer literacy skills, competent with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access and Power Point) and G-Suite (Google Drive, G-Mail, Google Docs, Google sheets etc)
- Knowledge of SAP
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Previous aviation experience would be an advantage
- Purchasing / Supply chain experience preferred
Education, Qualifications or Training
- Minimum 5 GCSE’s Grade C or above or equivalent recognised qualifications (e.g. NVQ, BTEC).
- Methodical with acute attention to detail.
- Self-motivated- able to work without supervision and as part of a team.
- Flexible work ethic focused on delivering against agreed timelines.
- Proactive - ability to recognise potential issues and apply remedial action before they raise concern or affect operations.
- Ability to communicate at all levels within the organisation.
In joining the Airbus family, you will play a critical part in delivering the most efficient helicopters for its customers, who serve, protect, save lives and carry passengers in demanding environments. On top of your competitive base salary, you will have access to the following benefits below via our Airbus salary sacrifice schemes:
- Private Medical Insurance (Bupa) – single cover for employees paid by the company
- Pension: Employees are auto-enrolled into the Airbus Group UK Retirement Fund. Initially, AH contributes 6%, employee 4% basic
- Share Incentive Plan and ESOP. Annual share schemes at company discretion.
- Success Share, Discretionary Group bonus scheme (conditions apply)
- Bikes to Work (up to £3,000) (employee purchase scheme)
- Technology ( employee purchase scheme)
- Mydrive (employee car purchase scheme)
- Den-Plan (employee purchase scheme)
- Health-care Cash Scheme
- Personal Accident Insurance (employee purchase scheme)
- Health Assessments
- Travel Insurance
- Financial/Legal Advice (eg, Will-writing; Lasting Power of Attorney)
We want to here from you
Get in touch
Our specialists team are waiting for hear from you whether you're a business looking to hire or looking for your next opportunity!