Hybrid (primarily remote) – Paris Region – France
€40,000 per annum + package
English proficiency required (C1 or above)
I am currently recruiting for an exciting role working for a global software and services company as a Computer Specialist, responsible for supporting their technical services operation in the EU through monitoring and maintenance of the internal network, servers, and systems, as well as the PC’s/laptops used by the professional services team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining the PC inventory for the European team, keeping laptops updated with correct software and free of viruses, as well as handling the distribution to team members. In addition to this they will also handle basic network administration and support tickets for software (Outlook/Sharepoint etc).
- Technical support for software (Outlook, SharePoint)
- Installs, configures, and troubleshoots desktop client server applications, desktop operating systems, client email, Internet Explorer web access, printer functions and drivers, Audio and Visual Support, and other specialty Operational, Administrative or Branch software.
- Provide basic network administration to include, but not limited to, maintaining user accounts, installing upgrades and patches, and setting up network printers.
- Will handle first level support for all helpdesk tickets, and coordinate escalations where needed.
- Software and hardware support, programming, documentation and end user training.
- Will assist other TS members with managing templates for virtual machines. This will include creating, upgrading and retiring templates as needed.
- Will perform maintenance on servers in the Kolkata, US, AWS datacenters. This includes system log, AV, DLP, Windows Updates inspection and remediation, as well as perform periodic reboots of infrastructure machines.
- Assist the team with special projects as needed.
- BS in Computer Science and 1-2 years’ experience with technical support.
- Knowledgeable in networking, windows operating systems, virtual machines, PC support, and help desk support.
- Must be knowledgeable in security and data integrity practices and using AWS.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in French or German would be beneficial.
This company is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
** If you're interested in this opportunity, please submit your CV via the link provided **
Cubiq Recruitment is recognised as a trusted supplier of permanent, contract and interim recruitment services to AI, Software, ERP, Engineering, Manufacturing and Commercial sectors. Our teams of specialist recruiters operate across all core commercial engineering & technology disciplines and specialist areas.
We want to here from you
Get in touch
Our specialists team are waiting for hear from you whether you're a business looking to hire or looking for your next opportunity!