Flexible hybrid Working Model
ABOUT THE CLIENT
Our client is one of the top leading companies that develop cutting-edge artificial intelligence products and solutions for major global and local clients in Europe, the US, Africa, and the Middle East. Using advanced machine learning, reinforcement learning, and deep learning they focus on developing enterprise decision-making systems that solve existing problems across a range of industries.
With their ambitious approach to research, combined with a broad spectrum of high-quality clients, they ensure that there is a challenging and exciting environment to work and thrive in.
They are partnered with the likes of Google DeepMind, Nvidia, and Intel, and world-class universities such as Oxford, Imperial College, and several French Universities that push the boundaries of medical science through a combination of expertise in biology and machine learning.
I am looking for a Computational Biologist, who is looking to join an expanding computational biologist team (BioAI) in London, to contribute to the development of algorithms and data pipelines. You will be contributing to the development of new approaches in molecular modelling, protein interactions, protein designs, and other related domains.
#Computational Biology #Structural Biology #Molecular Modelling #Protein Interactions #Protein Design #Machine Learning #Deep Learning #Statistics #Data Science
Looking for Mid-Senior Levels BUT open to speaking to all levels
- Master, PhD degree or equivalent experience in Structural Biology, Bioinformatics, Data Science, or related scientific sector.
- Must be experienced working with large biological datasets, databases (PDB, Uniprot, etc.), and associated API technologies.
- Understanding and experience in machine learning, natural language processing, or deep learning applied to biological problems.
- Proficient experience in software engineering (Python, Docker, Linux, Git).
- Experienced with protein structure modelling and/or simulation
- Proficient in working with structural biology-related tools (PyMol, etc.)
- Fluent English, written and spoken.
- Must have right to work in the UK
This company is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
** If you're interested in this opportunity, please submit your CV via the link provided **
Cubiq Recruitment is recognised as a trusted supplier of permanent, contract and interim recruitment services to AI, Software, Engineering, Manufacturing and Commercial sectors. Our teams of specialist recruiters operate across all core commercial engineering & technology disciplines and specialist areas.
We want to here from you
Get in touch
Our specialists team are waiting for hear from you whether you're a business looking to hire or looking for your next opportunity!