The Commissioner Engineer role will involve acting as the lead commissioning engineer undertaking commissioning activities / duties on a wide range of equipment to a high level of competency, paying due regard to safety across a multitude of construction sites.
Commissioning Engineer Responsibilities
- Undertake testing and final commissioning on a wide range of plant and equipment at various voltage levels including primary and secondary testing of CT’s, VT’s, Power Transformer’s, Disconnects/Earthing Switches, CB’s, Fault investigation, diagnostic activities and rectification of faults.
- Final testing of Protection Relay’s to include Overcurrent, Earth Fault, Transformer Differential, Line Differential, Busbar Differential, Impedance Protection, EGIP from various Relay manufacturers utilising Omicron Power System Simulator.
- Provide technical support and direction, within your competence, to the T&D Project Team members, including the application of technical standards
- Undertake commissioning activities to customer specification on the range of plant and equipment within their competence including completion of appropriate test documentation and preparing a commissioning test report
- During Commissioning, provide design engineers with support and feedback on their designs to ensure errors and omissions are caught and do not reappear on future projects
- Prepare and hand over all relevant documentation in the form of a safety file at the end of each project
- Managing the projects
- Safety, Health, Environmental & Quality
- Managing the Client and other external relationships
- Testing & Commissioning
- Day-to-Day Control
This company is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
** If you're interested in this opportunity, please submit your CV via the link provided **
Cubiq Recruitment is recognised as a trusted supplier of permanent, contract and interim recruitment services to AI, Software, Engineering, Manufacturing and Commercial sectors. Our teams of specialist recruiters operate across all core commercial engineering & technology disciplines and specialist areas.
We want to here from you
Get in touch
Our specialists team are waiting for hear from you whether you're a business looking to hire or looking for your next opportunity!