Commercial Operations Coordinator
Internal Sales Coordinator
Salary: Up to £45,000 DOE
Department: Internal Sales
One of our key clients - A family-owned Engineering and Manufacturing business based in Yateley are on the lookout for a Internal Sales coordinator to support the internal sales team
This role is a key position within the Internal Sales team, working across multiple different disciplines, including Excel, Power BI, Salesforce and Salesforce CRMA. Simplifying data reporting and processes is the key to success in this position with a clear focus on increasing sales through valuable and accurate data insight
What you will be doing in this role:
- Analytical and problem-solving approach, identifying opportunities to increase sales effectiveness through automation.
- Increase productivity by removing manual tasks such as preparing or blending data.
- Maintain or improve existing data processes and create new business intelligence reports through handling/joining/cleaning multiple sources of data.
- Provide value by empowering decision making through data.
- Prioritise own workload based upon its impact and be solution orientated.
- Assist in the maintenance of Salesforce data to ensure accuracy.
- Prepare data in readiness for regular meetings where sales data is required.
- Collaborate with the sales team to provide data-driven insights that enhance their effectiveness.
- Contribute to ad-hoc projects related to sales data.
- Educated to A level (any discipline) with minimum C grade.
- Minimum C+ grades at GCSE/BTEC in English.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel
- Salesforce & Salesforce CRMA
- Detail oriented with advanced/strong Excel experience, working with large datasets
- Competence in data analysis with a strong background in commercial/sales operations
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Creative with the ability to develop new ideas and solutions
- Strong problem-solving skills
This company is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
** If you're interested in this opportunity, please submit your CV via the link provided **
Cubiq Recruitment is recognised as a trusted supplier of permanent, contract and interim recruitment services to AI, Software ERP, Engineering, Manufacturing and Commercial sectors. Our teams of specialist recruiters operate across all core commercial engineering & technology disciplines and specialist areas.
We want to here from you
Get in touch
Our specialists team are waiting for hear from you whether you're a business looking to hire or looking for your next opportunity!