Commercial Contracts Officer
Commercial Contracts Officer
An excellent opportunity for a Commercial Contracts Officer with an exciting start-up client going through a period of hypergrowth.
The role will be based in a new and state-of-the-art facility within Oxfordshire, aiming to tackle the future of sustainability within it's relevant industry.
As a Commercial Contracts Officer with a legal background, ideally in contract law, you will be a integral part of the global procurement team and be responsible for day-to-day contract management activities on specific multi-million-pound contracts.
You will also support the Procurement Team on a number of existing contracts, the bid team on proposals for new business and the Operations team for wider business on commercial topics.
- Commercial point of contact for all contracts management
- Management of all new and existing NDA’s
- Understand the impact of changes to existing contractual terms and conditions and lead programme teams in ensuring such change is accounted for in priced proposals and be able to communicate the implications effectively.
- Ensure that any contractual requirements within contract changes which require flow-down to suppliers are made by supply chain colleagues
- Support the contracts representatives in preparing contract review approval documentation and gaining sign-off for this
- Support contract negotiations with suppliers, customers and other stakeholders.
- Strong account management to understand the needs of the customer whilst protecting the commercial and regulatory requirements of the company
- Legal background in UK Contract Law
- Proven experience within a relevant role
- Working knowledge of contracts and standard contracting terms for supply of goods and services
- Experience of drafting formal communications to external parties, such as commercial letters and priced proposals
- Experience negotiating with customers and suppliers
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Space, aerospace or defence industry experience
- Experience / understanding of intellectual property
- Procurement and bid awareness
This company is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
** If you're interested in this opportunity, please submit your CV via the link provided **
Cubiq Recruitment is recognised as a trusted supplier of permanent, contract and interim recruitment services to AI, Software, ERP, Engineering, Manufacturing and Commercial sectors. Our teams of specialist recruiters operate across all core commercial engineering & technology disciplines and specialist areas.
We want to here from you
Get in touch
Our specialists team are waiting for hear from you whether you're a business looking to hire or looking for your next opportunity!