Cloud Engineer - Medical Applications | DevOps | Cloud Security
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000
Remote role (must be based in the UK)
Are you a Cloud Engineer with a passion for Cloud Operations and a genuine interest in IT? If so, we have an excellent opportunity for you to join our client's Cloud Operations team. Our client is a leading international medical technology company, dedicated to providing cutting-edge solutions to their customers.
As a Cloud Engineer, you will have the chance to work alongside the Solutions team, senior system engineers, project managers, and application specialists, in installing, configuring, integrating, and supporting their cloud-based solutions. This exciting role allows you to develop your skills in technical support, system engineering, and computer networks, as well as work with some of the latest server hardware and operating systems.
Here's what you will be responsible for in this role:
- Performing regular security monitoring and maintenance
- Repairing and recovering hardware and software failures
- Providing remote diagnostic support for technical and end-user problems using the latest remote access technologies
- Ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource optimization as required
- Writing and maintaining all project documentation owned by the deployment engineer and service department
- A Master's or Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent with strong academic performance
- Comprehensive understanding and practical experience with Windows & Clustering technologies
- Computer networks, server hardware, software environments, operating systems, programming or scripting tools
- Deploying and maintaining VMWARE products including SRM
- Deploying and configuring storage technologies, HPE 3PAR and StoreEasy, Dell EMC PowerStore, Isilon, and VNX
- Microsoft Windows server 2016 and above, Microsoft SQL 2016 and above
- Strong analytical mindset, problem-solving, and communication skills
If you are looking for an opportunity to work with a growing team of technical experts, receive superb training and mentoring, and excel within your role, then this is the perfect job for you. As a valued member of our client's team, you will benefit from a competitive salary, a remote role that allows you to work from anywhere in the UK, and the chance to work for an exciting company that is committed to providing innovative solutions in the medical technology field.
Apply now with your latest CV and a cover letter that highlights your relevant experience and skills. Don't miss out on this chance to take your Cloud Engineering career to the next level!
Keywords: Cloud Engineer, Cloud Computing, Cloud Security, DevOps for Cloud Engineers, Cloud Operations, Technical Support, System Engineering, Computer Networks, Server Hardware, Solutions, Senior System, Technical, Remote, Performance.
We want to here from you
Get in touch
Our specialists team are waiting for hear from you whether you're a business looking to hire or looking for your next opportunity!