Category Manager - Professional Services
Category Manager – Professional Services
£65k - £80k
Harlow, Essex OR Glenrothes, Fife
A leading aerospace defence client currently require a talented individual to take charge of the Professional Services category management. This role can be based in either Harlow or Glenrothes so applicants from either locations are welcomed.
About the Role
The Category Manager – Professional Services will be responsible for managing Professional Services category; Conducting Make v Buy exercises, developing sourcing strategies, and negotiating with suppliers to secure the best deals; And provide expertise in handling complex supplier requirements.
You will play a vital role in liaising with suppliers, resolving disputes, and driving continuous improvement; As well as providing exceptional stakeholder management skills and ability to deliver outstanding results.
- Experience in relevant areas such as Supply Chain, Subcontract Management, Procurement, and Category / Commodity Management
- Knowledge of HR and Financial service commodity management
- Relevant degree or equivalent qualification (MCIPS preferred)
- Proven experience in managing stakeholder groups
- Flexible and positive attitude, with the ability to excel in a multi-functional team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including briefing at mid-management level
- Experience in complex non-standard agreements, including Service Level requirements
- Track record of delivering continuous improvement and problem-solving at mid-management level
- Familiarity with MRP, SAP, and purchase order processes
As well as a competitive salary, our client will also provide excellent career development opportunities as well as providing the necessary resources for you to excel in this role. Furthermore, they provide industry leading benefits which include enhanced pensions contributions, life assurance policies, enhanced family friendly policies, flexible working arrangements and an early finish on Fridays.
Please note, due to the nature of the client, only applicants with full UK working rights (citizenship or settled status) can be considered.
This company is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
** If you're interested in this opportunity, please submit your CV via the link provided **
Cubiq Recruitment is recognised as a trusted supplier of permanent, contract and interim recruitment services to AI, Software ERP, Engineering, Manufacturing and Commercial sectors. Our teams of specialist recruiters operate across all core commercial engineering & technology disciplines and specialist areas.
We want to here from you
Get in touch
Our specialists team are waiting for hear from you whether you're a business looking to hire or looking for your next opportunity!