Avionics / Electrical Engineer
Broughton, Chester (Hybrid 2/3 Day Split Available)
Initial 12 Month Contract
Hourly Rate DOE
- Developing modification proposals with Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) for the introduction of new or upgraded electrical & RF avionics & mission systems capabilities.
- Supporting the preparation of bids and proposals.
- Taking ownership of modification packages through the entire design lifecycle.
- Customer liaison to develop concepts and documentation of requirements.
- Liaison with OEM and other suppliers to gather understanding and suitable documentation to facilitate detailed installation/ integration design.
- Analysis of systems design issues, determination of actions & solutions.
- Initial system design & liaison with the detail design team to develop the final solution.
- Managing the development of modifications to the aircraft by planning & administration of the Modification Design Processes.
- Production of modification control documentation & subsequent certification of the resulting modification with CAA, EASA, MAA, or other certification requirements.
- Degree or equivalent experience in electrical engineering, avionic engineering, physics or similar.
- Recent experience in the design, integration & certification of aircraft avionic & electronic systems at a senior level.
- Wide knowledge of current avionic & military sensors & systems.
- Knowledge of aircraft power generation & distribution systems
- Understanding and experience of the Systems Engineering life cycle.
- Knowledge of civil & military modification & certification processes (Desirable)
- Experience in a position of authority (team leader/ deputy) within a design organisation. (Desired)
- Knowledge of EASA/ FAA certification requirements (Desirable)
- Knowledge of current military certification requirements. (Desirable)
This company is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
** If you're interested in this opportunity, please submit your CV via the link provided **
Cubiq Recruitment is recognised as a trusted supplier of permanent, contract and interim recruitment services to AI, Software, ERP, Engineering, Manufacturing and Commercial sectors. Our teams of specialist recruiters operate across all core commercial engineering & technology disciplines and specialist areas.
We want to here from you
Get in touch
Our specialists team are waiting for hear from you whether you're a business looking to hire or looking for your next opportunity!